Jul 3, 2017

Need mark boat help

Yes, we do!

We need help with the mark boat on Wednesday the 5th as well as other dates. You could sign up online, or send me an email to let me know you are helping:

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a48a4aa2caafc1-20171

Yes, we're racing on the 5th! We race every Wednesday between May 3rd and October 4th. I'm not sure how the miscommunication started, but we race on the 5th.

I really need help each week with mark boat. Bowie is doing a great job running the boat, but he needs able-bodied help. If you competed last year, you should be doing mark boat this year. If you ever received a first or received a trophy, you REALLY need to do mark boat once a year. Sign up now and I won't pester you.

While you are thinking about that, here is the video from last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment